Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.1 - The proposal

OP Sperm x OP Egg = (OP² Child)²
I can predict how low the demon lord jaw drop now..

Boom! Eggshot! Ultra Combo!!!!

Also shout out to Dariel's Spine and Rib Cage...... the real MVPs.

Being out of debt is probably the best feeling in the world. Congratz muh dude!

Dex-chan lover
@mangabird This is the same thing that happen to the novel so no axe yet

Unless manga decide to stop and say hey guys we selling the novel so go here if you want to know what happened next

Dex-chan lover
@mangabird nah, apparently there was the same timeskip in the novel after the sauna bit. So far so good for this series.

I mean this is just the set-up stage for the whole continent impacting stuff already foreshadowed or mentioned so far.

Dex-chan lover
@mangabird:
I do not think so.
I believe the author sped this up because it was neccessary for the next part.

Last time we saw how the arrogant former heavenly king was told by his father to bring back Dariel.
Now as village head and married to Marika Dariel has more personal reasons to stay there.
But at the same time the old man from the demons is someone he also feels gratitude towards for raising him and giving him that advisor position in the demon realm back then even though Dariel could not use magic and was called "the weakest demon" due to that.

So with this development the conflict of personal reasons within Dariel has been set up for future development in the human - demon - relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread