Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1 - Imperial Sky Fissure

Dex-chan lover
If you have to cheat to guarantee your win she was right to not even remember him.

Dex-chan lover
That guy seems pretty bipolar...
He went from cheating, murderous douchebag to apologetic and helpful so quickly...

Dex-chan lover
Really? Will it really be solved so easily? Maybe he would... like try to kidnap the big tittied waifu only to have his ass handed to him when she freaks out and punches him in the dick?

With her super mountain splitting strength.

Double-page supporter
Shit, that carpenter adventurer are so sus and sly. Not only he eat shamefully, he also deliberately destroy Hero weapon as he intend to kill or maybe make her badly wounded. Even though I still don't understand how can he make a crack on the sword.

Luckily MC saves the day. Just work him to the bone man! 😂

Dex-chan lover
jesus christ i hate this MC so much, what a castrated pussy. this dude throws a giant axe into your house and almost kills your entire family and what do you do? you take him out for dinner and treat him like an honored guest, he then tries to murder someone els and what do you do? you say "that was very naughty, don't do it again or i'll tell on you".

i'd rather have the baby be the MC than this dude.

It's the same shit all over again, it's the same with the previous adventurer who was underestimating for his rank and it played out the same they were cordial for few chapters then shits hits the fan then mc crush it with overwhelming kindness like a doormat

Users who are viewing this thread