Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1 - Imperial Sky Fissure

Dex-chan lover
The fuck was this bullshit chapter?
First murder-bro just randomly tosses an axe through the wall, potentially killing somebody in there with it and at the very least causing major property damage. The reaction of our MC is to let him join dinner.... during which he keeps hogging food like an asshole, again with zero consequences.
Then he goes out and tries to murder somebody - again, as the first one was probably also an attempt - and he just lets him go with zero consequences.

This MC, this manga and this author have just massively dropped in my eyes.

yo wtf, this chapter made the whole manga lose at least two stars for me, this dude doing so much bullshit without any consequences , wtf

wow this was truly the dumbest chapter i've read in a long while just wow the series went from a solid almost 7 to a 4 in 1 chapter.
attempted murder right away breaking down the wall no apologies, everyone overlooks it and agrees to have him over for a meal. Then end of chapter almost kills the hero, ah no worries ur a carpenter wtf! all is forgiven lets carry on :)

Dex-chan lover
Wtf everything solved itself pretty quickly. Dude almost killed the hero and now he wants to friends with the MC? Pretty shitty writing imo.

@Xoldin No he doesn't want to be the MC's friend, he's basically kissing the MC's a** to save his own skin. Trying to kill the hero you were supposed to serve would be an immediate death sentence.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This can't be it! I'm sure this coward will do something next chapter that will get his ass beat by Dariel.

wtf ?? ? ? ? ?? wtf wtf is this shitty chapter. at first I thought this manga a little bit shitty but im now sure this is worse than shit.

Is the author trying to get this axed or what? No one would be okay with this dude almost hurting your family not including smashing your home. Then setting up a murder attempt but a nervous hug is all it takes to forget when he clearly is skilled enough that it wasn’t an accident. Geez this had so much potential to be a nice wholesome series with some interesting fights and politics now nosediving into the ground.

Dex-chan lover
My thoughts are tapping the red button furiously. This guy has this bad guy vibes thing running and something bad may happen later

Dex-chan lover
@sirius180 was honestly hoping it was the guy who murdered previous hero's family. Add a psychopath dark streak to the human side to match the "let's go nuclear" heavenly king brat. Nope just a glory hound with the eyes to see when he is hopelessly out matched and the sense to scrape and beg his way out ASAP.

Double-page supporter
So the axe user attempted murder on the current hero and the MC lets him get away with just something like "Don't do it again!"?
How dumb can authors be to believe that the MC in their stories would be so dumb to do that?
facepalm.png

Users who are viewing this thread