Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1 - Imperial Sky Fissure

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer you should remember, he was raised by demons and probably faced much worst discrimination from that idiot ‘prince’ and his group of arrogant losers. Honestly, I would have been surprised if this set him off. Besides, we all know he’s much stronger than any of them, and it takes being the bigger man to let these things go.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dezaki
Not sure if you remember, but wifey is actually stronger than mc (at least physically) and that's not even using aura just her natural strength. She was in no danger and since the baby was in her arms, he too was in no danger (hint why the first thing she did was check the picture herself).

@liquidxlax
Oh, I'm not implying that it would have been the smart thing to do. Not one bit, Darriel's handling of things will be the main contributor to anything resembling peace between humans/demons, guild/his town, etc.
I was....just saying.

Dex-chan lover
@GuardianCraze "you're weaker than me so it's ok that you try to murder my family" yea no that's not how it works...
if he was weaker than the A ranker i could understand him wanting to be diplomatic instead of confrontational but he's stronger than him and he still lets him walk all over him like a doormat.

Dex-chan lover
no way someone that prideful is gonna leave it at that. that's so sus. bet he's gonna try a night attack (and piss off the MC in the process)

Yea no...
Kill him.
Dudes a two faced snake that planned to murder the hero for his own personal wealth and power - hes tongue punching the MC's anus right now to save his skin because he just failed the intimidation will check.

As the village chief - purge the criminal. Especially one so powerful as to basically be a walking weapon of mass destruction. If he would kill the hero for a minor status bump, how many other insignificant people did he cut down for a sandwich?

Aggregator gang
if this is actually the end of that freak making trouble, then I'll also have to believe MC is actually a girl and his "wife" is the father of their child

Everybody here is talking about axe man being dodgy while I'm sitting here wondering how Morse Code can even exist in this world without telecommunications.

Dude.... the hero knew not to trust him.... he just tried to kill her in a fight....

He needs to die

That two faced guy looks like some third rate villain from the PS1 era JRPGs.

Double-page supporter
Dariel has nothing to worry from axe man. Hes strong enough he wont even come close to being threatened.

This chapter kinda ruined the manga for me. Until now, the protagonist was just unexperienced with the world. Today he let a bunch of nobodies interrupt his meal with their loved ones and he did nothing...

Supporter
What the fucking hell?

He tried to MURDER Radey and you let it off at JUST THAT?! What the FUCK is wrong with you dariel

Until this point the manga was pretty good but... what the fuck. Way to ruin your manga in like a single fucking page lmao.

Also, randos interrupting your meal and you're fine with that? Morse code without long distance comms???

iirc next few chapters will be the
family reunion right?

The people who straight up loose their shit when Dariel just let him go and ask what's wrong with him...

He have done freaking nothing to couples of people that tried to offed him from a few chapters ago and you still ask what the hell is wrong with him now? seriously?
You guys should probably be able to seen this one coming from mile away tbh at this point.
for myself It's to the point I doubt that he would do anything extreme even if when for some reason his family somehow gotten involved in something horrible. It's to the point I even doubt the author would change anything in how Dariel would approach things from then on.

On the other hand, I would pretty much be more surprised if Dariel actually do something to him.
Yeah no, I'm not actually defending it. But it's just that after reading things, It's was just kinda obvious from the first very few chapters that it would go this way... kinda. I mean, in Dariel is someone from the "absolutely non-killing squad" instead of an "eye for an eye" one or something else.

Users who are viewing this thread