Kainushi Juujin to Petto Joshikousei

Someone needs to take up the pen and continue this, even if in the form of a spiritual successor, or just fanfic.

Still enjoying it so far. I like their relationship, it’s very wholesome and cute. I see them more as a doting father and his adopted child than “owner” and pet. Hopefully no romance ever happens between them though, I would drop this series immediately if it ever goes there...

@hamdug Why is it disgusting? We do the same thing. We keep food as pets. Just depends on where you live for what's considered food. Humans even eat other animals that are the closest thing to sentient next to us.

Dex-chan lover
all chapter is wholesome as fk

there is indeed some lil unpleasant one but it turned out fine in the end

also the one part where the mc acting cold to the girl because he feel jealous, i feel that so much when my pet act the same with me

Can somebody recc manga about Monster/Beastman x Human lady.
I’ve already read this, Minotaurus’ sweetheart, Itou-kun wa koi wo Shiranai and Niehime to Kemono no Ō.
I’m starving for the GOOD SHIT.

Group Leader
How many chapters are there, anyway? The “official raw” link only has up to 24, which is quite a few years old. But if there haven't been any other chapters released, why is it listed as “ongoing” both here and on MangaUpdates? It should've been “hiatus” or “completed”.

RS

Contributor
How many chapters are there, anyway? The “official raw” link only has up to 24, which is quite a few years old. But if there haven't been any other chapters released, why is it listed as “ongoing” both here and on MangaUpdates? It should've been “hiatus” or “completed”.
Author has not tweeted since 2020 either, so yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread