Kajidaikou no Arbeit wo Hajimetara Gakuen Ichi no Bishoujo no Kazoku ni Kiniirarechaimashita - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Bro... I never thought male houskeeping would become such a big trope. I'm not really complaining, but I feel like it might become overused soon (if it isn't already).
It's so strange how these tropes pop up, it feels as if it's done intentionally. But I do not know who would benefit from deliberately pushing this. Overall, it's prob gonna be the usual love triangle between childhood friend-MC-IdolFMC + some trauma + critique of deceptive appearances, etc

Dex-chan lover
a lot of common tropes but breaks some tropes as well. For example, the disinterested mc. This mc actually acknowledged that the idol was cute. Two, the idol is actually wary of a male in her space whereas the other female leads become hella open from minute one. Three the backstory explains why mc is the way he is from the very start instead of bro just built different for no reason whatsoever. Looks promising lets see where this goes.

Thanks for picking this up guys

Dex-chan lover
If this goes the pure romance between the two and just builds that up without others then this one will be fun and COULD be good.

Having said that, I wonder what was up with the panel on the last page that said "Maybe Otsuki-kun from the same class is a good match for Ayaka." Who was saying that as it sounds like someone said that around her? Was it someone from school? Did it happen earlier in the chapter and I am just forgetting already?

She clearly does know who he is and maybe she was aware of him, but put up her guard when he ended up showing up at her place for the cleaning services. With how every other guy has acted around her it isn't surprising at all that she would put up her guard when he really was just there for cleaning and nothing to do with her.

Like I said at the top, if this is a budding romance between the two without any of the other silly harem antics then this could be good and just the fluff that I enjoy. Time will tell.

Having said that, I wonder what was up with the panel on the last page that said "Maybe Otsuki-kun from the same class is a good match for Ayaka." Who was saying that as it sounds like someone said that around her? Was it someone from school? Did it happen earlier in the chapter and I am just forgetting already?
His friend at the start of the chapter joked about it saying he has a chance because he has the highest grades in the year. However, that is somewhat different from the quote that Ayaka has in mind, so I'm curious whether it's intended to be referencing that conversation or not.

If it is, then I imagine Ayaka will be nervous around him as someone who as recently as earlier that week gossiped about her relationship status.

Dex-chan lover
If this goes the pure romance between the two and just builds that up without others then this one will be fun and COULD be good.

She clearly does know who he is and maybe she was aware of him, but put up her guard when he ended up showing up at her place for the cleaning services. With how every other guy has acted around her it isn't surprising at all that she would put up her guard when he really was just there for cleaning and nothing to do with her.

Like I said at the top, if this is a budding romance between the two without any of the other silly harem antics then this could be good and just the fluff that I enjoy. Time will tell.
It is pure romance between the two.

It's like Angel Next Door, but it's the guy who is actually high spec instead of the girl. Dude has the brains (Top of the class), the brawn (karate guy), the looks, and the personality (family oriented). This whole series is about this girl crushing on this guy super hard while he tries to keep it professional.

Users who are viewing this thread