Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
MC : Ilove cats so I want a slow life with a cat on my side.
God : Okay! I'll give you a cat beastkin as you companion. 😉

Geez, this 'watch dog' god really know how to make a jokes. 😂

Anyway, I love how the mangaka draw the beaskin that still have their natural features. Not just a mere cat 'cosplay' that only have ear and tails.

Because CATPAW is something that Cat MUST to have. 😍

Dex-chan lover
@Firemorfox
Nope. Don't know what a Holo is. Ai-chan made it myself. Check out Ai-chan's other stuff at novelupdates forum.

Finally... an isekai manga that doesn't have status screens and levels. Something that looks realistic and plausible... not the usual lazy garbage!

Dex-chan lover
Her reaction to his invitation to live with him until she recovers makes me think that he might've accidentally proposed to her or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
I like that the monster girl is an actual monster girl. Not kemonomimi, not full-on furry, but just right.

@Aichan C R I N G E

Thanks for scanlating this!

But why didn't you spell the catgirl's name as "Samya"? It's a more direct interpretation of the raws and also representative of how she's a catgirl.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan No, referring to yourself in third person is. It's cringe to the point where I kinda want you to die, even though I don't really know you and have nothing against you. You're probably a good person, but I legit wish for you to have a stroke and drop dead, just because of that one post you've made. That's how much cringe you gave me.

This is the best Catgirl design I have seen in a good while. Real cat like without getting into furry fetish bait territory. Differences are there and noticeable but sorta understated. Very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread