KAKAO 79%

@TheRealOdra. Thanks for picking this up! Please do not drop this off even if mangadex won't allow it. I think even sites like
Bato.to
are asking scannlators to upload their translations. So please keep translating it. Thanks again!

Fed-Kun's army
There’s a shit load of chapters.

Is the romance good?
Does it progress and did they hook up by now?
Does the drama make brain dead decisions?

Spoil it pls. Thank you.

I've just started it and I'm at chapter 60 and thinking of dropping it..... It's reaaalllllyyyyy slow, and when It seems to be moving it just goes back to square 0.... If I need to read 180 chapters for them to start dating, it feels like a waste :/ The guy's childhood lover is mentioned and the girl is getting attention so I guess 100 chapter of the "Hey I'm here to mess up with your relation that is building super slowly" are following up on those 60 chapters....

For new comers. Calm down and read it patiently because the reward is really good and believe me when I say it. The main leads are extremely likeable. The male lead might get in your nerves for few chapters but it ends nicely. The story is still has a lot of more to be told. There's like 100 more chapters already available in raw.

If the green girl is not getting punched in the face at least once by any of the leads, this is getting a one. So the blackmail begins.
Seriously though, so far it feels like FL is sort of worthless. Meaning that nothing is going her way and everyone is just lecturing or manipulating her.

this manga is a HIGHLY OBNOXIOUS and HIGHLY INFURIATING but well written series... sigh... I wish the author would resolve all the drama and focus on lovey dovey fluffy because I love the main leads but that's not happening. They're incapable of doing 10 chapters without drama and anxiety sinking plot, its adorable and hilarious at times too but it's way more bitter than it's sweet.
Someone stop this never ending roller coaster

*SIGH*

I can't decide if I should start reading this or not. Everyone is saying it's infuriating and annoying but then recommends it anyway. I'm a romance junkie and love wholesome fluff. Drama is okay too as long as the pay-off is worth it (like in Akatsuki no Yona). Is this worth binging at all?

@Siddj is there a lot of love triangle drama involving the main leads? if its only about side charas idc, but if there is a lot of drama about the MC and FMC I skip

I only got one question this been on my list for like 5 months should I read it or should I not bother with it. Also give me some recommendation it can be any manga as long as it’s interesting

@BrahMoment420 there is not that much of a love triangle because the female lead doesn't even see other males characters as love interest or you can say very dense but she actually tries to improve herself unlike the helpless FL you usually see in Shoujo.

@JackalArrow, between the two main leads, the payoff is pretty good and the relationship is explored in depth to a really impressive degree for the old Childhood Friends Falling for Each Other trope. I think you'll like that part. As for all the drama and anxiety it induces that other commenters refer to, I can't speak to their experience, but for me it's all the interpersonal drama related to a whole host of side characters that wears a bit thin. This is one of those stories where everybody is involved in each other's business to a, frankly, obnoxious degree. Nobody in manga knows how to keep a secret or respect a friend's privacy when plotline needs to move forward. 🤣

@thefreeair
I would like to say that's it's me that it's ultra sensitive but I read a lot and it's rare for me to get this suffocating feeling from drama, nothing goes right, everything goes wrong and when something goes right there's an impending doom subplot ad infinitum. As I said it's well written and everything makes sense but phew, if I was living their lives I would want to run away... can't even breath and it's as you say, probably because everyone's personal life is somehow connected (a lot of times forcibly connected too).

Users who are viewing this thread