Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 21.5 - Special: The Tachibana Ibuki Fanclub

Dex-chan lover
Ibuki Fan Club: "that's nice"
"Fan Club that SHIPS Tomo and Ibuki: IT'S ME! I'M That fanclub let's gooooo
Himegaoko, fanclub leader: "I'm not a IbukixTomo shipper! Prove your worth" Ok, that's... fine.
Himegaoko, crossdressing yakuza son Ojousama: WTF? OK Author, concept established, now do your worst. Or your best. Fuck me up, Author!

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy about the genderfuckery, this is funny, but it's potentially cruel and unfair if Akira had no choice in early childhood.

• There's the acceptance route where Akira gravitated to an ojou lifestyle as he/they/she was spoiled in a very permissive family. Japan has different leeway (and baggage) than English about how to think about and define sex versus gender, so there is massive leeway and contextual variation when translating/identifying for English. That's good stuff. (One of our MCs is like this and she's not even crossdressing by present-day English standards permissive for women. But by Japanese standards someone can call her a crossdresser.)
  • Then there's Guilty Gear Bridget's upbringing route, and the inverse patriarchal inheritance route, where the family wanted a child of the opposite gender and railroaded him/them onto that path. Bridget happened to genuinely identify with it years later (nice) after being uncomfortable with "girl", but it's unfortunate parenting and only turns out well by magic, sheer luck, or story convenience. That's messed up.

Thank you for attending my TED talk. The story did nothing wrong and the translators are gods. I may or may not hate Akira's parents.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait is that the real character lore or just an alternate version the author made?

Group Leader
that last page just punched me in the gut, but, like, in a way that makes me want to get punched again

I don't care if this twink is a yakuza, if he tries something I'm cutting it off and making him a real girl

Users who are viewing this thread