Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 21 - Irreplaceable

Dex-chan lover
prince(?)ss just needs to push a bit more and the prince(?) will fall in love!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like if she actually confessed her feelings with a clear "I like you and want to date" then it'd pretty quickly awaken his romantic awareness.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the biggest issue with Tomo as a character is that he is still extremely mentally juvenile.

Supporter
I feel like if she actually confessed her feelings with a clear "I like you and want to date" then it'd pretty quickly awaken his romantic awareness.
Yeah, I agree with all the comments saying it hasn't occurred to him. He seems like he'd be down, he just needs someone to tell him about it.

Contributor
Yeah, I agree with all the comments saying it hasn't occurred to him. He seems like he'd be down, he just needs someone to tell him about it.
his natural charisma also makes him blind to stuff like this. So he probably will need someone to tell him clearly.

Fed-Kun's army
I just want my giant woman to be happy. Please Tomo, realize her feelings, reciprocate, get together, and be happy

Dex-chan lover
Poor Tomo is so dense. But good on him for seriously thinking about it and telling Ibuki. Just a little more and he'll get there!

But once he realizes his feelings, I bet puberty is going to hit him like a train!

There's a difference between being her fan and being her man. He may be thinking that along with all the other things he just said. I wonder if that's why the author is intentionally showing him blush when she touches him.

Dex-chan lover
There's a difference between being her fan and being her man. He may be thinking that along with all the other things he just said. I wonder if that's why the author is intentionally showing him blush when she touches him.
Yeah, her being a "hero" to him is not such a good thing as people seem to be thinking. There's a difference between loving someone romantically and loving/worshipping them as a hero.

Users who are viewing this thread