Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 7 - Photo Booth

Dex-chan lover
Some of you guys forgot their recorded heights have been listed. The heels aren't a gotcha, they just like the way they look.

Dex-chan lover
"Orio Kart" just like normal Mario but
d65b59cb3cabc0ecb4c567700560f8fa.jpg

Huh. It’s the second time ibuki’s platform heels has been shown. My guess in the coming chapters, tomo sees ibuki without her heels on and they are basically the same height
Yeah, I think she's actually been working to keep that height gap the same in some sort of subconscious effort to keep their relationship stable.
I think you guys forgetting two things
  1. we been given recorded heights of them in both serialized and pre-serialized works
  2. in theirs schools (Japan) they legally obliged to change the footwear upon entry and exit (along with uniform regulation).

Double-page supporter
It's nice to see the translation pick up again, it was going slowly after it got serialized. It been a while since I read those original chapters when they were unserialized

Dex-chan lover
I love the softer, more feminine expressions coming from Ibuki this chapter. The sharp and cool Ibuki is fine, but I'm personally here to watch for that mask to drop and reveal the cute girl underneath.

Users who are viewing this thread