Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 18 - Fortunes

Group Leader
She's already confessed. At least basically but enough that even Tomo. The problem is that he's genuinely a late bloomer who just hasn't awakened to romantic love or attraction yet. Sexually assaulting him isn't really going to change that and what's of course ironic is that Ibuki is the shy one.

It took her until High School for them to start hanging out outside of class. She's already been doing as much as she can to be direct about her feelings since she noticed them and still somehow Tomo is the taking the lead most of the time while still being completely oblivious.
No she hasn't. Until she actually tells Tomo that she likes him romantically, there is no confession. Either she opens her mouth and say it properly or wait until Tomo feels the same way. Tomo has no way to be sure if Ibuki is just being a cool female friend or is in love with him. And I completely prefer that he doesn't assume anything, and let Ibuki makes the first move. I hate how the burden is always on the dude when it comes to taking the first step, in real life or in manga.

Dex-chan lover
No she hasn't. Until she actually tells Tomo that she likes him romantically, there is no confession. Either she opens her mouth and say it properly or wait until Tomo feels the same way. Tomo has no way to be sure if Ibuki is just being a cool female friend or is in love with him. And I completely prefer that he doesn't assume anything, and let Ibuki makes the first move. I hate how the burden is always on the dude when it comes to taking the first step, in real life or in manga.
Sometimes even that doesn't work...

iu

I love you too, bro!

iu

Dex-chan lover
There's no way it actually says oshii, I'm sure of it. I don't even speak Japanese but I'm pretty sure that's a slang term that doesn't work here in the raw's context.

Sometimes even that doesn't work...

iu

I love you too, bro!

iu
begone from here, anime-only! in this neighborhood we read and catch-up on the mangas before an adaptation is even announced!

Dex-chan lover
There's no way it actually says oshii, I'm sure of it. I don't even speak Japanese but I'm pretty sure that's a slang term that doesn't work here in the raw's context.

begone from here, anime-only! in this neighborhood we read and catch-up on the mangas before an adaptation is even announced!
I also read the Tomo-chan manga.

Dex-chan lover

One thing I never thought of before... Tomo-chan's blazer must be pretty damn thin to be able to roll both the blazer and shirt sleeves like that.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
..is it normal to wear lace for events like this..? Also from the looks of it she's wearing it full body too, geez.

Users who are viewing this thread