Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - It Doesn’t Change Your Value as a Person!

Contributor
If this is how MC feels about his NBR sister after a mere few chapters, I can't wait for him to realize the woman who raised him is also Not Blood Related.

Lol. Finally some good Amano content. It's been so focused on the other two for the past few chapters.

@miner49er too bad for u as she is the first girl,the chances of the other two is extremely low unless the author does some different routes ending.

Also,Erika Giving Best Girl Vibes this Chap👌💘

Dex-chan lover
ironic she'd say something like that considering where she's from. lol

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, so selfish. Her excuse for being lazy is that you have more self-worth than exam results. She is so dumb, I honestly don't want her to win anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. This is the first romcom I've read where I don't like any of the girls. I'd rather date the MC.

I second dating the MC. I haven't felt a shred of virtue in the female cast, it's like altruism doesn't exist. Each chapter recapitulates their selfishness.

Education is everything to me and like Nagi I feel a duty to provide for my family. How can Erika's personal standards justify laziness?

None of the female cast are worth the MC's time.

I dropped in because I saw a new chapter dropped. And honestly, the only hope this cucked kid has is if some gal of real value shows up and turns the tables.

But, since that's not likely going to happen, since he'll probably end up with one of the trash-gals, I can say that this isn't a decent manga at all.

You can find a link in the main chat for the drop box missing chapters. Each new chapter, however, does not bode well.

Sai

Yep both of the love interest is really bad, MC started the series with clear goal and now he can't even get his priorities right.
It'll be nice if another girl will show up later but we all know that he will ended with one of the 2 girl atm.

Fed-Kun's army
People thinking what Erika said was "great waifu material" and "proof she is the best" are fucking delusional, like actually pay attention at how she treated him, she was a fucking scumbag. Hiro was worst tho.

Group Leader
@hkzkthx Look at title, volume 1 cover, oneshot, first few chapters and the author, it's not even a surprise lol.

Group Leader
@Floriano You are just a bonobo and don't understand that these moments are meant for gag,
As well as Erika being a spoiled brat, which will be fixed over time, Erika is giving Nagi support and Nagi her, it's been progressing exactly like this since the beginning.
In a situation where no one would talk to him, she came up and gave him a tantrum that just because he failed once doesn't mean he became garbage (he called himself garbage).
None of her actions were malicious, she just doesn't see a reason to sulk like this and as we can see it worked out and Nagi is back at it, because their convo moved him further, they pretty much hold a interdependent relationship, and we'll see more of that going further.

I'll enjoy the weekly salt reads here and on reddit tho, i hope we'll all still see each other at the last chapter the dunks.

I honestly don't like any of the girls. They all play too hard to get so it makes it really hard to root for any of them

Aggregator gang
I agree with @nfzeta. Is not that Segawa said fuck it for Umino failing here, it's more like she thinks all that talk was just talk at the end of day. Umino slacked a and got conceited as the world as turning around him, and it didn't last long until it backfired. I think Umino should stop simping for the girls and be the savage he was back in the beginning. Focus on your studies and the promise of a better life for your family and everything will come naturally.

''1st place , 13th place, none of that matters '' yeah sure it doesn't matter to spoiled girl whose father is a millionaire... In my country exam rankings are everything it basically determines which university you will get into, and if your familly doesn't have too much money it is basically one of the few ways you will ever get a decent job/position etc(univerties are public) . From what I seen it is somewhat like this in japan too, correct me if I am wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
@barak1997
First, she was trying to cheer him up, not rubbing salt on the wound.
Second, she meant as in his "value as a person".

Users who are viewing this thread