Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - I’ll Never Forget This Summer!

Dex-chan lover
@sabercantbethiscute I think it's a little unfair to single out one of the love interests, when really all of them are shit in their own unique ways. Erika is a complete waste of space and drain on resources whose defining trait is being a nuisance, brocon sister is just uncomfortable with how easily she started lusting for the guy she grew up with, and segawa is undeveloped as all fuck and seems to be largely without motivation or romantic interest.

Dex-chan lover
@Keepmulligan:

Agreed. It felt like something was skipped there after the cliffhanger last chapter. Its really weird that she used the same cliffhanger again, basically. Like the author didn't know what she wanted to do so she stalled for a week.

And after looking at last chapter again, I remembered the soba bread dolls were also in Yamada-kun. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Nurarihyon The way that you stated that, sounds like the actual progression in the story is always on the last page of every chapter.

I mean, neither of them have to divulge anything about their engagement, I don't understand how this is a major event. "Oh yeah we were switched at birth so here we are"

That's kind of a weird thing to hunt someone down over. Like jeez send a text.

Dex-chan lover
God, this author is gonna kill me with the over used tropes. She doesn't even wait for a fucking arc to end or at the very least a few chapters, she over uses them every other chapter!.

Dex-chan lover
Hiro: wait, you were switched at birth?

everyone else: yup, their parents are retarded and couldn't tell the difference between a penis and a vagina.

Fed-Kun's army
Pg. 8 second panel, I seriously hope author stop doing that.... way too cringy. Include pg.10 as well, way too cheap author way too cheap.

Aggregator gang
This is so dull. Seriously, this manga is all over the place. But said that, Segawa is still the most reasonable route. If only Erika stopped belittling Nagi for every small thing...

Users who are viewing this thread