Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - We’ve Got No Choice but to Reveal Our Secret!

Dex-chan lover
@nothingtosay knowing the author and considering how her previous series went, it has a high chance of happening tbh.

In a real life situation and according to my personal opinion Segawa is by far the best choice I mean they share the same interests they have a good dynamic they have both an attraction towards the other, and they don't have a weird incest dynamic not to mention he originally had a crush on Segawa before the story even started.

@BartokEM its manga we talking about sadly, lead chara is not smart enough to figure that out and at the end he'll choose extremely super annoying weird ass girl over a goddess or (his little sister in this case)

incest ain't weird!... the fuck you talking about xd

“No more secrets, can you do that?”

“Oh my fiancée? That’s a secret”

Swear Segawa makes this manga hard to read sometimes

Dex-chan lover
Mistery fiance.. What are you guys on about?
Saegawa already said she have a fiance, then what? She need to introduce the fiance to Umino and the others?
That would defeat the purpose of not acknowledging the fiance by being number 1 student no?

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand the brain of the comment sometimes

Segawa: I already have a fiancé and told everyone

Comment: but you have a secret fiancé

Segawa: but I already told them I have a secret fiancé

Comment: No you have to forcefully introduce him show them his picture age address everything show us his private life even though technically you have told them your secret

Meanwhile the MC

MC: oh right I have not told segawa we are living together oh well maybe next time. When plot says so.

Couple of arcs later surprise visit what ever arc ver. 2 cause they already did this already.

Maybe a double date arc planned by sneaky dad or something idk

Dex-chan lover
Segawa: No more secrets!

MC: I kissed my sister.

Segawa: (leaves quietly)

Fed-Kun's army
everyone here is interested to know who is her fiance... I'm pretty sure author is gonna pull a bad fiance arc and mc and Erika will have to go rescue hiro chan and put an end to her engagement. I'm getting this feeling out of this secret fiance thing from hiro chan.

Dex-chan lover
Erika still the best. And...

mES9QCc.jpg

Group Leader
Is she a seductress or is she really interested in Nagi ?! Continued next episode! dudun!

Soo are we gonna see who Segawa's arranged fiance is now? I know she said she had one, but I'd like to know who Nagi is gonna be up against.

Users who are viewing this thread