Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - We’ve Got the Whole Family Right Here!

Double-page supporter
"Why do we have to focus on an unhappy future? I want to focus on the fun talk we were just having."

Because it pays to look at problems in a realistic manner and not bury your head in the ground, because otherwise they will come back to haunt you.
Seriously, I don't get this series and its moral lessons. Nagi behaved in a far more mature and sensible manner here than Erika or Sachi did 😕

Also, I'm with jaydoodle here, Nagi deserves a break. What has he ever done in the first place?

@Anonman88 Calling it now btw, Nagi's biomom is Hiro's mom's sister/cousin.

My evidence is their similar hair color/style and how Hiro's mom acted towards nagi at their first meeting.

Does marathon mean something different in japan than it means in the rest of the world? So many manga/anime show school kids doing marathons, but the longest I've ever seen high-school kids run is a half-marathon, and I was a some-what high level runner in high-school, so I knew some fuckin fast kids. Usually kids races aren't more than 10km tops.

Dex-chan lover
Even though it's kind of shameless, can't they just asked Sachi's biological parents to help pay for her high school tuition fees?

Fed-Kun's army
@NutritionalValue ?? They are Sachi's and Erika's biological parents. i think you got confused with nagi's biological parents who are rich, erika and sachi's biological parents are the one shown in this chapter.

@pugsii what you usually see in most animes(commonly during their Sports Festival) isn't a marathon per se and just gets lost in translation. Depending on the school, the event might either be a 100-meter dash race or a relay race, but is generally just categorized as "marathon" or "race", this is what gets lost in translation. I don't know what the raw word used in this chapter is but Japanese schools do have marathons(like real marathons in its normal sense)-though it varies from school to school whether they'll hold it or not.

Dex-chan lover
im glad more and more people is getting filtered
stop reading this, complaining and never come back!
side note, fun chapter!

Aggregator gang
Every chapter I'm reminded that somehow every love interest in this is awful. This time it's a harsh reminder that Sachi is the worst kind of tsundere.
I was thinking the exact same thing, she’s cute but just keeps treating him like trash and then playing victim wherever it’s convenient.

I may end up hating her by the end if she doesn’t quit that shit. Hoping for the best

Users who are viewing this thread