Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Haven’t You Figured It Out Yet?

Dex-chan lover
Yah... this feels kinda forced... something just doesn't feel natural about how the author is bringing imouto into all this... like, I get you need 3 to make it a harem.... but... love triangle would have been fine... not everything needs to be a harem.

@justforthelulz Maybe he wants our boy to be with both

Bruh, the man is just going in circles. Just go for Sachi Route and be done.

Dex-chan lover
This development feels just weird... I don't know but it just feels like something is not right. Well hope the Author knows what she's doing

Aggregator gang
Okay, I really don't get the Dad's endgame. He sends all sorts of signals without ever clarifying which is true.

There has to be something missing from all this. Why would the dad push for Sachi like that? Maybe he wants the older brother to be with Erika? Maybe the parents knowingly switched them at birth?

I'm confused. If the dad says that Erika's brother doesn't exist, then how does she have memories of him? Either this is poor writing on the author's part, or they're trying to pull some 200IQ play on us. Either way, it's pretty annoying

@ZBubble the brother exists, he probably did something to piss off the dad and the dad doesn't want to acknowledge his existence.

If she was raised believing she had an older brother, she could have false memories.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh this dad is fucking suspect. From the moment he mentioned cuckoos.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of incestuous bloodline dodecahedron configuration is this headed towards? Also, wow that father is an enormous piece of shit, who plays with their children like that?

It's also still fucking weird how Sachi keeps getting framed as a love interest. Also weird how thirsty she is for Nagi. I know they're probably not blood related but they still grew up as siblings and it's abundantly clear that Nagi does not consider her as a romantic partner.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the imouto route is actually for real and not a cop-out?, this is ballsy and disturbing at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread