Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Do It Again, and I'll Put a Curse on You... Okay?

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy I have a sister and I enjoy incest

Not interest on my sister whatsoever cause I know how to separate reality and fiction. It’s kinda like I want to see people do it but I will never do it myself kind of thing.

Sachi best girl btw

Group Leader
Omygod i hate how the story goes

We have simp mc
Stupid main heroine
Imouto with unrequited half incest love
Crush with a mysterious fiancee
A stupid manipulating oyaji

Dex-chan lover
@gregger

I agree with everything you Said

• Hiro is acting like the horse trainer that's dangling a carrot on a string in front of MC. She's completely unreasonable unless things change plus she technically is engaged
• Erika on the other hand is literally friend zone incarnate at this time. She's fully enjoying her big family. Yes it's true MC and her are very close and had some deep moments, but Erika based on how they're really chummy with one another has taken on the role of MC's BFF or close confidant. Potential love interest may be but that's the furthest thing from what she wants right now.

And then there's Sachi
Sachi's case from what her friends said during the festival & flash backs already make her out to be a base level BroCon
However now that she knows her Bro and herself aren't blood related coupled by MC's blood Father's whispering sweet legal possibilities, sachi's BroCon base has begun to morph and drive her to Win Total affection as the main love interest

I'm guessing the Father probably figured out Her BroCon base and manipulated that by saying it'll be perfectly legal once MC takes up his birthright a Last name

If anything Sachi is poised to be the tragic heroine by the end of this
Unless of course we go full OREIMO ending

Fed-Kun's army
The author is hellbent on Incest route and now i want to see if he/she has the balls to pull it off or is it just an incest bait like 99.99% mangas out there. Give us the Incest i dare you author.

Dex-chan lover
@brainman I started to question myself that too when I was reading Yamada, but there it was more of a "why are there so many meh characters?", now here it took a turn for the worse I guess. lol

Dex-chan lover
You all now it will end with Erika being the loveinterest, why pretend otherwise`?

IF YOU GOT A FING FIANCE JUST F OFF AND DON'T GIVE HIM A FALSE HOPE LET THE MC MARRIED WITH HIS FIANCEEEEEEEEEEEE.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread