Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Do It Again, and I'll Put a Curse on You... Okay?

Is the ending near? Because it's like you guys are assuming that Sachi's the endgame.

#TeamEchika and #TeamSachi here.
Hiro can go marry her fiancee for all I care.

@ALLIncestRouteHaters
We all know Incest in real life is gross, but did you know that this is a fictional story?

@Stonecoool That's just how simps behave. Nothing we can do but watch how will the author finish executing this story.

Segawa is best (looking) girl, but there are no best girls in this story (so far anyways) cause so far they're all too annoying in different ways and the MC is too.

We need more Erika+Nagi moments if she's really meant to be the main heroine. So far the imouto has been highlighted way more

This is honestly such a hard and complicated situation for all of them, especially Naoi, I can't even enjoy the comedic parts sometimes. But overall, I really like it since it makes me keep wondering about their future and stuff. I guess you could say it CRABS my attention every time, eh?

Aigh't, I'mma head out.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the story is getting dumb as fuck that at this point i wish i could just skip to the end

Contributor
At this point, I want the "Segawa is MC's 'long-lost sibling' that his biological dad keeps alluding to" theory to be true just so there's an actual blood-related incest route to complete this trainwreck.

Won’t be surprised if the fiancée thing is a lie and that the ending is gonna be simmilar to toradora not the part about how the bitch left the dude for like a year but the part where the girl liked him but said no just for taiga or whatever that bitch name is

*grins*
I predicted this would fall off the rails a while back. So, why do I keep coming back?
Well, when one invests time in a manga, 35 or so odd chapters, it gets more and more difficult to simply do a pure drop. Not impossible, but not easy.
First: there's the hope that maybe, ju-u-ust maybe, the writer will collect their wits and make a better story.
So, I drop the story but come back once a month, catch up, roll my eyes and think: "Yep. Train wreck."
I don't care for the MC or his gaggle of girls. And what helps me realize I'm sane is the growing number of comments that say:

"Honestly the story is getting dumb as fuck that at this point i wish i could just skip to the end"

Yeah, but it's a mangaka's job to keep pumping out the pages. Gotta sell as much pulp and paper as possible.
Well, I'm done checking to see if this is going somewhere. It had SUCH potential at first. Now, it's a dumpster on fire and I've got better things to read. Real heartbreak.

I freaking hate that I like all the girls. And I want a harem end now, and we all know it won't happen.

Plus FMC is totally going to win anyways, so like why did the author even do this to us?

Dex-chan lover
Yo I like how straight forward they all can be in a such a short amount of time

Users who are viewing this thread