Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 7 Ch. 52 - When We Meet Him, I’ll Be There With You.

Maybe he's a hikikomori who's staying at that villa unbeknownst to them? And that's the reason the gang was sent there, to try and lure him outside. That'd be a twist.

This hidden brother is starting to become annoying. How the fuck can someone lose their sibling. I don't even want to start on that sorry excuse of a father, toying with his children for amusement. Plus this whole step-sibling incest chain.

You know the love part is already comlpicated because of sister, fiance/fiancee, and the classmate crush and now they are just going to land this missing brother plot it's getting annoying

knowing yoshikawa miki record, sousuke is prejudiced to be hiro's 'unbeknownst' partner

what if her fiance is his brother and they just switch partners at the end? that would be funny

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused with this plot device
What does adding a mysterious brother add to the current plot? Unless it has to do with the shadiness of the father, I really don't know what this is gonna lead to.
My worry about this is it's not gonna have a sensible/rewarding ending to it. I feel like the author wants a little too much for this manga, and at the end gets nothing out of it because he complicated it too much to make a subversive story. Hopefully I will be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
This is so weird and actually gross? Yet I’m compelled just to see how this train wreck unfolds.

Users who are viewing this thread