Kakkou no Iinazuke

Dex-chan lover
@Foreus It's because Jaimini's Box removed all their translations from MangaDex a while back and now they're dead (no surprise)

Uh what did Erika actually do? She didn't help, she just naively said some shit that applies absolutely 0 to their situation. It's actively obnoxious coming from the rich girl that has reflected nothing on being a rich girl.

This writing is pretty trash. There are so many better rom-coms out there that don't rely on overused tropes like this one.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k well, it's not a western market. there's probably a handful ppl on here that actually buy the stuff they're reading. i don't understand the popularity of many series as well (i'm reading this one basically for sachi alone). and lastly, the sales are the only bar a series really needs to be measured against.

Dex-chan lover
was wondering why this wasnt updating and came to check, only to realize I forgot to bookmark it after kiss went down.

Double-page supporter
me:*raises hand*
sensei: Yes, feliciasneck?
me: Sensei, I have a question.
sensei: I gathered that.
me: how did they mistake a girl with a boy....?
sensei: . . .

Group Leader
@hiddentheory I'd appreciate it if you didn't randomly change the title, I've been working on the series since chapter 1, and the series was originally called "Cuckoo's Fiancee" by Miki on an illustration she posted on Twitter, then incorrectly translated to "Cuckoo's Forgiveness" by her editor, and later corrected to "A Couple of Cuckoos" at about chapter 10. We opted into sticking to the original title to reduce any confusion after asking for peoples opinion on /a/, r/manga and the Cuckoo Discord, which is by no means incorrect. Once the series gets an official localization, we'll most likely go with the title they use, but until then we'll be sticking with "The Cuckoo's Fiancee".

Picked this up cos I liked Yamada-kun. Not gonna lie, the sister romantic subplot is uncomfortable and stupid. How do you go from living with someone as your sibling for you entire life, then go "we're not related, I'd tap that." Just feels like Yoshikawa-sensei decided to throw in the "I can't believe it's not incest" subplot because dRaMa.

Fed-Kun's army
Dont waste your time on this. None of the girl is likeable and the main character's personality is jumping all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
it was kinda getting back on track. but now they'd have to add this dork back in. i know that this'll get milked for all it's worth since it's so popular, but why not show interactions between the main and the three heroines? is it really necessary to dump in a random, pushy asshole whose only purpose it is to stir up trouble?

Users who are viewing this thread