Kakkou no Iinazuke

Yo, I just realized how gross this is. It's literally incest. Read in between the lines about what the dad said.

Worth your time if you're openminded. If you're only expecting the best then you'll be disappointed

@FusionxtrasFusionxtras, if you read the newest chapter ( this is just a theory btw I might be totally bullshitting idk) his father insists on saying he doesn't have a brother but the sister is saying he exists and they're blood-related. My theory is that the brother we know now lost his memories somehow, and the father is trying to keep the "bloodline pure" if that makes sense. Idk it's a theory though, so I might be totally wrong.

Dex-chan lover
So the trend is changing these titles to whatever shitty title the official releases come up with? Then why not be consistent and do it to all series and not just some like this one?

Dex-chan lover
either author has chronic cosplay fetish, or she thinks readers love random cosplay fetish

Oh my I don't why Mangas like these exist shitty mangas get loads of chapters and manga with good story and plot gets axed

Fed-Kun's army
The mc's love interest (Segawa or who the hell) is actually Erika's "brother", that's why dad-san said she doesnt have a brother.

Dex-chan lover
Interestingly enough this time we have an author who had a life back in high school and university cuz this flirting pretty much how I remember it was. Like the passes they're making are pretty legit.

its getting harder to read this as more chapters get released as soon as they introduced his "sister" as a love interest was when I started to lose interest. it just seems forced.

I really enjoyed the whole brother sister relationship man stg if they keep forcing this love shit imma be pissed

Users who are viewing this thread