Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 14 - It's like saying i like her

Power Uploader
i didn't notice it until now, i'll try to make it better next chapter, i don't understand very well what do you mean with the "I" and "i" but i'll try to take it into account next time.

I mean this, the top one explain the I one:

wkwv7ew5qaw01.png

Dex-chan lover
...and why she have to say sorry? For what?
For gushing about some guy which clearly made him uncomfortable? Especially if she's gonna continue with this "we're in a pretend relationship" thing, telling the guy who is more than a friend, less than a lover, how hot and cool your mangaka is, is pretty shitty.

Dex-chan lover
For gushing about some guy which clearly made him uncomfortable? Especially if she's gonna continue with this "we're in a pretend relationship" thing, telling the guy who is more than a friend, less than a lover, how hot and cool your mangaka is, is pretty shitty.
You said it right, they are pretending. They are just friends, the whole act is just "to become a better mangaka" without ulterior motives. At what point it became a trial for a serious relationship? Never.

And he was uncomfortable because he started to have feelings for her, but how could she know? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Could she have started the conversation talking about work? Maybe.
Could she have still talked about sensei in a second moment? Also maybe.
But what difference could have it made? Absolutely nothing because he would still feel uncomfortable and again because of his newborn feelings that she can't know about

Dex-chan lover
You said it right, they are pretending. They are just friends, the whole act is just "to become a better mangaka" without ulterior motives. At what point it became a trial for a serious relationship? Never.

And he was uncomfortable because he started to have feelings for her, but how could she know? 🤷🏻‍♂️

But what difference could have it made? Absolutely nothing because he would still feel uncomfortable and again because of his newborn feelings that she can't know about
She couldn't have known until she said it, but she clearly knew after she said it. She even teases him about getting jealous after that. Even if you didn't MEAN to hurt someone's feelings, its okay to apologize for it after it happens.

Dex-chan lover

There's a difference between "can you do this" and "should you do this". Like sure, she's within her human rights to not apologize, but she should.

With that large amount of coffee and energy drinks along with days of sleeplessness at that age,Uehara should have his liver and kidneys checked

Users who are viewing this thread