Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Think a romantic relationship with a goddess will work?

Dex-chan lover
thank you very much for the chapter, totally forgot about this one after so long 😊

Group Leader
Well done on the translation. It was quite a long and challenging chapter in terms of dialogue. Its also very readable and cute and funny at the same time so I think you achieved your goal.

Thanks very much.

thank you very much I loved this

I laughed hard at all the fujos shipping them, from their friends to the strangers on the cafe...you really can't hide preciousness and they were definitely at spitting distance from each other

Dex-chan lover
The character with the long hair on page 18 and 19 reminds me of Hachiman from Oregairu

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for picking this up!

Page 7 the bottom right bubble "only exchanged SNS messages, he liked me or something..." I am guessing it is meant to be she? Seems to be talking about Misumi. But could be a previous "date".

Oh, I was just thinking about this series recently 'til this chapter came out. Thanks so much!

Wow thanks you so much for picking this up, real pleasure!
Second chapter and it's already this cute...

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Both are dorks but the young one clearly tops as it usually happens in age gap.

This feels really similar to Oshibudo.

halo thank you so much for picking this up, absolutely love it. If at any point you would need a decent quality quick redraw (possibly linked to this manga) I can always help, can't speak moonrunes tho. Again very nice and thanksss.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about this serie ! It was very promising so im glad you picked this up !

Group Leader
i'm super stoked to see you guys' reaction! 😇 thank you right back!!! i didn't know if many were actually waiting for a follow-up or not, but i've got a clear answer now 🙃 i will continue working on it for sure!

i'm starting to feel like i've got enough projects to keep me occupied for a long time, hahaha 😅

sorry for the following, i'm trying to reply to as many comments that i wanted to right here:
---
@Hexblood thank you! and yeah, i only work on series that pull on my heart strings, so the motivation is there!
@Lilisionnach i don't know how the author handles that aspect of the age-gap dynamics. i guess we'll see eventually, but so far it seems like there's not much thought given to that aspect, lol
@flut 😅 i know, but i thought funny she called those "thin book". this is a literal translation, she actually says "usui hon" 😄
@Lucas_Chan haha, thanks! maybe? 😅
@RikoRiko heavy is the word! gonna take a while for each chapter, phew!
@Kabeidon_ precious relationship is precious!!!
@Alice_is_lost i wasn't sure i'd like it so much when i started working on the chapter, but once i was invested enough into the pages, i realized it was very cute and i like it 🙃
@Primecutter1 thanks! i'm happy it turned out enjoyable!!!
@kashell11 when i initially worked on the page, i thought the whispering was like mean things or uncomfortable comments, but then i realized they were actually saying nice (if embarrassing, haha) things!
@Babydel you're right, i was trying to remove references to gender, because it's not said whether her ex was a guy or a girl, but i forgot this occurrence. i think she was talking about her ex there, not Misumi-san, but it's not 100% clear indeed, not for me either, lol

Double-page supporter
@princess_daphie

The "met twice" gave the impression it's about Misumi. But after reading it again the overall impression is it's about someone else, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread