Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Something better than sharing time with people from all over the world

Dex-chan lover
So fucking cute, I love it. Thanks for the translations! This is the first age gap yuri I've read, I can't believe how much I love it

you'll be the first person I watch anime together with

damn, that was lewd lol

I'm kinda worried what will happen to them when the anime season ends

Fed-Kun's army
Misumi-san is too cute, I'm sure her feeling will be reciprocated!

Thank you so much for the chapter!! can't wait to read the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Double-page supporter
so glad she put that office bitch in her place for trying to dump the work load.

Dex-chan lover
LOOOOL that lazy worker, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?! hhahahaha

Really cute chapter indeed, they have such a wholesome relationship, is hard to mess it up or seeing it in a bad light (except the fact that's fujoshi stuff hahaha)

I can't believe you did ch3 so fast! amazing job, the amount of text this manga has is quite terrifying

Also lol with the ritual of drawing

Thanks a lot for the translations ! And it is well done.
I like the idiot couple πŸ˜‚

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I know right, that's crazy, you should care more about anime characters than humans.

I love that she actually sat down that employee and taught her how to get it done. I respect that.

Also, they're so adorable!! Watching the same thing at the same time <3

Dex-chan lover
I just have a big smile while reading this. Its just so fun and cute.

Also thanks for the translations! I think its pretty accurate for whats going on and we can get the gist so thanks for translating!

Group Leader
Omg this is so fun and cute?? The side-characters are so funny too!
Highlights:
jr0BBLO.png

Ka7nOUs.png

Group Leader
@Legend13 @JKTV @flut @Madance @peppers @PandaVinChan @Picks @Stannis @seuv @RedMarks @Menchichan @MISHYPANIC5 @Arkosya @VividlyLivid @210astat @TheCatie @Alice_is_lost @Serenata @Kabeidon_ @jellyrolljunior @larsigma @Exzyeed @dirak
Wow, MD really needs an "AT EVERYONE" feature, lolll, i'm a bit OCD with replying properly! πŸ™ƒ thank you guys for your positive reactions! i really like the manga, so i'll keep translating it for sure! i'll try not to overwork myself, i tend to always keep on doing "one more page before going to bed" loll

@Lilisionnach thanks! i think a few weird things is my signature, lol, as i'm not 100% okay with Japanese and sometimes have to make educated guesses on what is REALLY going on beyond the words I can translate, but i do my best, and if it's enjoyable and mostly accurate, i'm happy πŸ™‚

@ihatethisfeature123 i really scratched my head at your comment. like did you laugh at the reference, which was my intention, or do you mean i should've written it in lower case (i think it looks better so i fixed it in my source at least)?

@Pyoro @unknownids i really loved how Aizawa-san handled her!!! haha!

Fed-Kun's army
@princess_daphie you are a lovely person, I'm glad this manga is in your hands! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Users who are viewing this thread