Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Something better than sharing time with people from all over the world

Group Leader
@princess_daphie
Thanks for the translation! The only spot I noticed that seemed off was on page 24, "If you like me"/"of course I like you". Purely based on context and prior experience, I feel like that should be something like "If you're okay with me"/"of course I am" (as in, "if you don't mind me being the one you watch it with"). I'd need to know what the actual Japanese says to know for sure (right now I feel like it's probably something along the lines of 私でよければ, but it very well could be closer to what you have).

Aside from that, I didn't notice any translation issues! Solid work!

Group Leader
@MegumiAki oh those two bubbles, haha! i... might have chosen my words based on Yoshioka saying they're flirting, because I wasn't sure how to phrase it.

Details:
the original text is as follows:
Ai
わ…
わたしなんかでよかったら

Misumi
何を言ってるんですか!
アイさんがいいんです!

I interpreted this more or less as:
Ai:
I-If someone like me is good/fine... / If you'd like me to...

Misumi:
What are you talking about? Of course Ai-san is good/fine!

Now to put that into a more English-sounding text... I thought simplifying to "liking" was cute here since Yoshioka mentioned they were flirting, lol. Also, google translate seems to think it means this, i just checked.

and thank you 😇 i did my best!

@PandaVinChan @fsadddfsa you're welcome! can't wait to release the next one to you and everyone! though that chapter is an even heavier one, lol

AHHH IM SO GLAD SOMEONE PICKED THIS UP BACK THEN I REMEMBER THINKING THIS MANGA IS GOLD WHY DID THE UPDATES STOP. Translator I love you

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS i love you. tnx tnx tnx for picked this proyect. i know how hard is to translate this manga. i translated the first chapter from english to spanish. typing it is already hard translating from japanese is. soo much more.

Group Leader
@lookingformywife it's pure gold! i've read chapter 4 overall and it's so cute i'm melting. now to finish the translation though, i've got roughyly 10 pages done at the time of writing this comment.

@cauda it's insane how much text it has, right!!! and the language... Yoshioka uses tons of colloquialisms, Aizawa constantly goes into panic mode and chews out partial sentences, i'm in it for the pain, lol

i appreciate the translator so much that i keep on reading her notes...thank you so much princess_daphie

and this chapter is so wholesome..i thought they will end up watchin together physically..haha

Keep memes out of scanlations, you're not funimation and unneeded mistranslations irritate the hell out of me.

Yours truly, a very OCD reader

Group Leader
@yuzhyuzh as always, thank you! and i always appreciate your comments!

vs

@Kujo_Dolphiro ahmm.... i'm sorry, but this is part of my personality and part of what transpires upon the chapters I translate. some love it, some don't like it so much. you should at least realize i do my best to avoid being obnoxious.

If you feel better, you could translate Aizawa lapses of craziness just as grunning loud noises

Do these rustic peons not have Discord? Or is that a step too far for these handhold-prudes?

Users who are viewing this thread