Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Today, I have to clarify the nature of our relationship...!

Fed-Kun's army
This was a wonderful chapter!! I can't thank you enough..
Thank you so so so so so much for this chapter!! I can't wait to read the next one and experience the sleepover arc!!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Thanks for the translation!! When they hold hands i died of cuteness omg! Cant wait for the next chapter

Once again, thanks for putting forth the effort to get these chapters out despite the difficulty - you're doing a great job! Looking forward to the next chapter 😁

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translations, I really wanna just keep reading!

F for the meat.

Dex-chan lover
I understand this.
Hobby is above sleep and meal on the priority scale, unless there are extreme conditions.

Group Leader
Overwhelming thank you for the positive feedback! I'm super stoked to have managed to translate another chapter!
I'm laughing at the number of respects sent to Meat-kun, haha! Anyone caught the meme I was trying to emulate? I couldn't go too far and say "...it fucked up" though lol

@Exzyeed while translating it, every time i reach one of these bubbles, i straighten up on my chair, take a few deep breaths, then get to it, a bit of fear in my eyes, lol @soulstar85 thanks! it is difficult, but not THAT bad, it's just the volume of text that's so big for me!

A few of you mentioned this, but I also love how Aizawa's words never match her reactions. It's like her body and mouth run on their own when she has an emotional reaction, and then she's like WTF did I just do or say?! She was about to try and break things off, but then *BAM* she invites Misumi to her place, LOL! I really don't think it'd be a good thing for either of them to completely break things off, I hope this never happens during the series, NEVER!!!

@darkmaster006 thank you, it means a lot!

@voidox making an exception to your conscience for this couple?

Now I really can't wait to read and translate the next chapter for y'all (and for me, haha)!

Fed-Kun's army
@princess_daphie well, this is a fluff comedy manga and it being yuri means it ain't self-insert bait or anything like that. Also no romance tag either as it looks to be more about the comedy of the situation... but main reason was cause I read Fragtime, which is another work by the same author that I really liked, annnnd her art is great as well :D

lol, and then even through the comedy and stuff, Aizawa is still agonising over the whole relationship, her feelings/thoughts and all that, so just with that this fluff comedy is doing things better than most self-insert age gap garbage

Users who are viewing this thread