Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I'm so glad I found you...

Dex-chan lover
that feel when your fav anime ends....;-;
excited to see where this'll go!

Dex-chan lover
WOW! this totally blew my expectations... I was so wrong, I thought they would fall apart and that she was worried that, if the anime ends, they wouldn't be able to talk or have something in common, but she was worried about how Misumi would feel with the ending and how would she take it! now that's adorable.
At the end of the day, I never understood what kind of anime they were watching XD

Who else got a mini heart attack when the "Thank you for reading!" showed up? I thought the manga had been axed

Poor Dad... don't try to understand, is useless lo/

Thank you very much for the translation! and happy new year!! and merry xmas hahaha

Dex-chan lover
You know its serious for Aizawa when some panels are just paragraphs lol. I love how they both paid respects for the ending and the farther is so confused at what his daughter is doing. Also lucky Misumi, getting manga adaptation but thats going to be really hard.

Thanks for translating the chapter!

Group Leader
I said I'd work overtime on this one haha! Hope I didn't forget anything, I uploaded it right before going to work, in a minute's notice! Hope you all like it!

N2O

Dex-chan lover
First I see I've missed like 4 chapters of "Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It" and then immediately reading those I see this updated with ANOTHER like 3-4 chapters that I had missed,, this is too much for me, I can't stop smiling and I think I'm about to throw up help--

@Serenata Yeah, it wasn't the direction I expected, but I love it so much more. I think it goes to show that, while Ai's over-the-top reactions are played for laughs, the manga definitely isn't about making fun of fans and the emotions their favorite works bring. And the way they both process the ending is so thoughtful and respectful...ah, I love it!
(I also freaked out with the "thanks for reading!" note and was suddenly worried I'd have to go through the same thing Ai and Misumi were!)

@princess_daphie Thank you so much for the wonderful work!

ahhh always makes my day when the mangas i read updates. truly a positive cliffhanger. thank you for the tl! enjoy the rest of the holidays!!

Supporter
I love how it feels like the author is deliberately trying to make it hard to tell what the heck Agrioka is actually about. It...definitely has a certain set of characters, but beyond that...

Wow. Aizawa "Long sentence impressions woman" Kaori really leaves an impact when she expresses her feelings with just a few words. This chapter was very cute as well.
We'll see how asking a BL doujin artist to draw the official adaptation goes, when the main series is only supposed to have "undertones". That could be interesting.
Okayama trip together to gather inspiration upcoming, maybe?

@princess_daphie Thank you for the wonderful translation :)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Why is this manga suddenly one of the best things that happened this year? It has a level of sweetness that accomplished so naturally and at the end of every chapter it makes me feel everything will be okay, no matter what kind of cliffhanger it is.

Users who are viewing this thread