Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The goddess is not a good match for me...?

Dex-chan lover
Don’t think that this will end badly, it seems to be going in a really good direction. Gotta love when characters talk about their problems instead of building more misunderstandings.

Again, thank you for the translation, @princess_daphie

Ahahah! So precious ! I feel like this problem has been nuilfied but why does it seem - like the rival is just there for comedy affects now ? Maybe that's just me y'know. Neither less, it's still a great chapter ! Fluff has been in effect; glad to see Ai-san still be the silly spaz.

Thanks for the translation as always Dashie.

Very precious!

Ai's going to have to talk to Misumi about boundaries and when it is, and is not, appropriate to get affectionate. At least, if Misumi doesn't want to end up showing her latest work to Ai by holding it up to the glass prison divider.

It's interesting to see the end of the show they're fans of coming up! Definitely a important step if their relationship is going to last; can't be 100% built on that. Here's hoping Misumi makes the jump to original works, or at least branches out to other fandoms and pairings.

Rival has been demoted to comic relief, which is good! Things have been pretty light so far, and I'm a little concerned we'll get her contemplating turning Ai in. But that might be too serious for this story.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, thanks for another great translation Daphie!

I’m so glad that these two are good at talking things out. Here’s hoping that Ai-san has a heart to heart with Misumi about the age difference issue in regards to their relationship. Keep things PG until Misumi is of an appropriate age to take things further.

I’m glad that the stalker girl is now comic relief, but kinda wish she’d self reflect a bit. She admitted to being a stalker without batting an eyelash and yet can’t realize that Misumi is purely interested in Ai-san.

aaaahhh...! my gassshh,they are sooo sweet..and funny at the same time.. Ai-saaann,staph with that pressure on being adult, i almost can feel you..LOL.. and Misumi-san got some quirks huh..
I cant help but laugh and smile during this chapter...best chapter...

As always,thank you so much princess daphie...

Dex-chan lover
Thought an awkward situation could happen involving a teacher seeing them but it was just Madomi and it seems they just had a nice time together.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Nice !
I'm watching the office for the first time and I recently saw this ref. Such good comedy
Thx for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thank you and Merry Christmas!!! Wuoooooooohhh what a gift!!!
Such precious chapter, their innocent and pure relationship is the best and omg when she asked for a kiss, that hit my heart!!!! ADORABLE
Aaahhh ... the true turning point, the anime ending.

Users who are viewing this thread