Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.5 - It’s only natural that your girlfriend would support you!

Dex-chan lover
Damn! Considering that these books usually sell for 500 yen, 3000 copies will net her a cool 1.5 million yen (about $14,500). That's before deducting printing and travel costs but still, not bad for a high schooler!

Thank you so much for the new chapter! Happy new everyone and happy new year @princess_daphie. Again can't thank you enough for all the work you do for this amazing series

that's Ai-san for you..
hu-humm..(*˘︶˘*).。
thank you so much,princess daphie..

Happy new year to all..

Dex-chan lover
@princess_daphie Thanks a lot for the chapter. Also I find if funny that you apologize for the translation. I can read something I would otherwise be unable to read and I can understand what's being said, so personally I'm really grateful.

Have a wonderfull new year!

Aggregator gang
Happy new year! That sure was a sweet way to start the year. How can they be so cute? I'm in love with their relationship, it's so good!

Thanks a lot for the translation, it's nice to start a new year with a cute chapter.

Feliz Año Nuevo 2021! 😊

A wonderful way to ring in the new year! Thank you again for translating~

I love Ai being so supportive and encouraging, and using her different perspective to help Misumi pursue her dreams. She may be "just an otaku," but she's also got good business sense and the experience, both as a fan and a professional, to see what the right play is. I could see her becoming a great manager/agent for Misumi if/when she decides to become a professional creator.

Dex-chan lover
The abrasive other artist girl is right: the cradle-robbing fujo is at her least creepy when she uses as few words as possible.

Double-page supporter
Based Daphie delivers.

Do we know how many chapters are left?

Users who are viewing this thread