Interview #3: Rhino36

@brndndss
@Rhino36

Yes a kindred soul. I thought I was the only one who did not understand all that hype for jojo manga.
All best wishes to #dropout team. Thank you for your work <3

yeah I don't understand the hype on JoJo either, glad i'm not the only one

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... the anti-JoJo faction is arising... Quick! Grab the pitchforks!

Oh wait what am I doing? I haven't even watched JoJo's cause my watch list is a mile long.

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t even begin to imagine how much he would hate Cookie Revolution Scans. Their watermark cover the whole page, every page.

Dex-chan lover
@AccomplishedList1 There are a lot of low quality scanlations out there. It's hard to sympathize with a scanlator who gets called out because what they produced looks like it was translated with google and then typeset with ms paint; you don't have to know Japanese to be able to do a little rudimentary proofreading in English, or at least to recognize that what was produced isn't English.

mud

But Jojo is like Touhou, you're not a fan of the series. You're a fan of the mad b*stards that are fans.

Power Uploader
@mud
You're a fan of the mad b*stards that are fans.

Pretty much one of the biggest reason why I hate Jojo. Not only does it suck, but some idiots are fans just to say they're fans. I can't wait for the whole ironic weeb fab to die out.

Fed-Kun's army
@rhino36

" if you're a lady and have our shirt, pm me dem pics. "

Imagine a lady with big tatas send to you a pic where your shit will be torn apart because of the weight of those juggalicious being contained by your epic shirts... now i want to see those bazoongers explode in a majestic way. like the space x rocket explosion.. fabulous...

So where is Tomo-chan now? :(

Dex-chan lover
Also, groups that beg for money directly on the pages. I can give a pass to a mention in the credit page, but keep it off the manga. It's disrespectful to both the mangaka/author and the readers.
Kirei Cake I love you man but you gotta stop doing this.

Thanks for the interview guys!

Users who are viewing this thread