Interview #3: Rhino36

Dex-chan lover
Tbh yeah same, about jojo. But i kinda understood tho if people like it as a joke bcs all of the cringes

@rhino36
I started following you after I read Tomo and I love the fact you picked up witch hat atelier
Keep up the great work

Also I do agree with you on the JoJo is crap

Chainsaw Man is great. Just read the viz translation during dumps.
Korean was just dumped and got archived. Anyone who enjoyed Fire Punch should check it out. Fujimoto is a treasure.

Wow these interview sessions are great, as much as I want to know more about the scanlators of my favourite manga(s), I don't really have an idea how (nor time) to get in touch with them. Interview like this really helps bring the scanlators closer with the more casual readers (at least MD users), who knew the leader of dropout actually loves tomboys and hates Jojo.

It's seriously funny seeing people only respond, "I don't understand why the Jojo franchise is so popular"
Let's reverse the question, "Why do you like SAO/Attack on Titan/Ajin/Fullmetal Alchemist/Berserk and others?"
Don't answer, "Don't compare xx with that trash, xx is better, has a story, blah blah"
What's wrong? Lol. Not much different no matter how much I see it, it is one of many overrated series.
In my opinion, you can debate or discuss about the content of the manga but not with dictate other people's tastes. Leave them be.

Because it's quiet, I want to ask something to @Rhino36
1) Does your group have special characteristics? Like the series you took as a project.
For example, Hokuto no Gun group, they mostly focus on old, mature, and seinen manga.

2) When did you consider taking on a new project?
As there are free slots, the series being worked on has catch up the raw, or there are translators who are vacant, or else.

Users who are viewing this thread