Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.5 - It’s only natural that your girlfriend would support you!

Thank you for translation! ^^
And also happy new year everyone! Let's hope for good (or at least okay) year ^^

Fed-Kun's army
HMMmmMMmMMM is different yes. Shy AI-San is somehow cute too. Loved it, thanks for the TL and happy new year.

I was wondering when Ai-san would offer to print more of Misumi's work. It's nice that it actually happened before the only event. :) Now that Misumi is going pro, she might not have had as many opportunities to do so.

@princess_daphie Thanks for the translation, and have a happy new year!

Ugh they are so cute

Anyway thanks for the update and happy new year! Best wishes for everyone

Happy new year! THanks for your work translating this lovely manga <3

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Loving that the title of the chapter is also the best line of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
For this to be the first thing I read in 2021, I'm very happy... it means that the year will be fantastic!!! thank you very much and happy new YEAR!

what a way to start off the year. it's so cute how kaori just went off about being a supportive girlfriend all of a sudden uwu. even though it was induced by the fangirl side of her and taking in consideration her fellow otakus that couldn't get a copy. more of this sweet interactions and i might just busrt. thanks for the update!! you're always working hard to deliver this to us

Group Leader
thanks for the comments and new year wishes! i hope we all have a good one!!!

@Kurro i know. maybe i shouldn't pre-apologize, but i know i must be making small mistakes here and there, because i'm not super good with Japanese yet, but i'm improving, and i'm feeling more confident, so maybe i should stop! but i'm happy to be bringing you and everyone this gem of a manga!
@MadMarx the manga is still ongoing, but so far, i've got chapters 11, 12, 12.5, 13 and 13.5 in line next! the official site says there'll be an update in a month, so maybe it'll be chapter 14.
@KZO this manga follows this pattern quite often :)

Dex-chan lover
They're so cute that I keep forgetting that one of them is an OL and one of them is a JK 😅😅

Thank you for translating all these!

Is there a big crossover between fujoshi with their yaoi also being into yuri? I wouldn't thought there would be, but maybe it's just because I'm not into yaoi at all.

Users who are viewing this thread