Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.5 - Wh... What a naughty goddess...

Fed-Kun's army
woW... what about the time she could take for think about an original idea for a manga and then start to draw it? It could take months, yeaaars... wtf? If Ai-san was a common adult, that chose could make her search for other people but ai-san is devoted so everything is ok. Thanks again for the chapter, enjoy your day~~

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Ok, that's an interesting conflict. It's weird to have characters realize this by themselves.

Well, that certainly came out of left field. This manga has had quite a few twists and turns the last couple of chapters.

Still, while straight up dependency may be bad, I hope Misumi realizes it is OK to rely on her girlfriend.

Also hope both of them come to realize this will be just as hard for Ai-san as well (who basically had no say in the matter).

@princess_daphie Thank you so much for the translation as always!

heeeyyy, heeeyy ~
what was that,Misumi-san.. don’t think that idea was called for..

Dex-chan lover
That lil bit at the end... came out of nowhere and makes no sense.
The other day Misumi became useless because she couldnt see or contact Ai-san for only a few days. But a manga? takes few yrs to make it happen and if it doesnt work they wont meet again? Their romance isnt even that strong u could take that risk tbh.
Pretty much a high schooler decision and a very conflicting and selfish one. Poor Ai-san.
I suppose it might be getting close to the end so the author thought to end with a bang or something, maybe so they reunite as Misumi being at legal age? Either way felt out of place lol

Group Leader
I'm really happy to see all the positive comments! I'm working on chapter 13 at the moment, it's one of those text-heavy, and 32 pages, chapter, so it'll take a bit more time, haha 😅

@Makine
yes there's a time-skip... one week, lol

Users who are viewing this thread