Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.5 - I'm definitely worthy of Misumi-san!

Thank you so much for your hard work, you deserve a good rest

I agree that a Madoromi chapter was needed

Fed-Kun's army
Yandere artist is getting homicidal, Random School Girl and Random Schoolgirl should prolly call someone, that's concerning

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter. We're finally getting up-to-date, huh? Nice!

I don't think Madoromi is a better character than she was before, but rather we're getting used to having her around.

Thank you for the godly translation!!! I'm unsure of how to feel about having caught up with the publication. Regardless, this is a splendid manga.

Thanks for the translation!

To be honest, I don't really feel like this added anything to Madoromi? This is all stuff we've seen/heard before - apart from that she thinks she's above classmates who want to include her.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how Madoromi would feel if she gets her own "long sentence woman"? Not the same, just other woman that does the same kind of long comments on her art.

Group Leader
Thank you all for the nice comments that kept me going up until now! Once I've taken a little break, I'll resume working on chapter 14, and then I'll try to be as timely as possible when the publisher releases a new chapter!!! Can't wait for more [Misumi x Ai]'s shenanigans!!!

Users who are viewing this thread