Kami Neko Mii-chan to Neko Youhin Shoukanshi no Isekai Funtouki - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Arrival at Quinto

Aggregator gang
Nero is about to pull up on a goblin with the rootie tootie point and shootie

Fed-Kun's army
@Derpmachine
At least the way it looks now is its less a gun and more just something for him to be able to shoot things straight.

Group Leader
Basically a firearm is nothing more than a tube with a projectile being shot out of it. Since the MC can use wind magic like a propellant, then you just need to make the projectile to spin in the air to stabilize its flight.

Dex-chan lover
*Big Iron starts playing in the distance*
Damn is this MC after Texas Red or something?

>Introducing a modern hand gun to the world
Yeah this couldn't possibly go wrong once people figure out how it works.

Dex-chan lover
His magic is altering the atmosphere. He can just increase the pressure around his target's head or something, or remove the oxygen, or turn the air around into poison... but no, he needs a gun because rotating the projectile is too much for him.

Dex-chan lover
ah..
the most have weapon in Isekai : Gun

with type of Revolver..

why should be a Revolver?
why not just Desert Eagle / AR-15 / AK-47 / SCAR-L / MP-5, or perhaps Stinger Missile ?

Dex-chan lover
No, just no! Hand guns are just broken in Medieval isekai stories.

Fed-Kun's army
If it had to be a gun I'd have liked to see something more anachronistic. Say a break open double rifle or breach loading pistol. I'm picturing Trapdoor Springfield and safari rifle vibe. Something powerful, but limited to keep MC from being super op immediately.

Thanks for more cat

Dex-chan lover
please, you guys don't understand the glory of holding a goddamn revolver.

yes, it has to be a revolver, anything else is unacceptable, if it ain't a revolver, then what's the point? what's the meaning in life? (aside from the fact that Revolvers are known to have chambered high caliber rounds and has the most pleasing sound a 1-handed gun can make) they look fucking aesthetic alright? I cannot comprehend to compare it to a normal ass piece of molded steel.

rant over, tl;dr Revolvers look cool and shoot big load, any normal looking piece would just be a disappointment. (unless they're Resident Evil tier pistols)

now that I remember, Borderlands had Sniper Revolvers, those count.

Users who are viewing this thread