Kami no Techigai de Shindara Zumi de Isekai ni Hourikomare Mashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
Seriously,how did he who got the same power level as the goblin shaman can stop him with one hand,that does not make sense and yeah 2nd waifu joined the harem but don't get too overconfident ok mc

Group Leader
I'm seeing a lot of comments over 3 points here.

1. "How is he that powerful to stop the goblin emperor." The answer is that his actual power level is above 200k, why would he struggle over a 6k goblin?

2. "Raising the bid is so stupid." There are a couple of things to keep in mind here. For starters, it's an auction, so the 5k is just an estimate. If the other guy offers 1 more coin than he does, he lost her. 30k is just his way of making sure he can buy her and an amount he doesn't mind losing + thinks he can get in that time. Keep in mind that his opponent is essentially a rich businessman, so it's likely that the bid will surpass 30k.

3. "What are these proportions, holy shit." You got a point there.

I usually don't really care about proportions but these are some stupidly long legs 😁

Dex-chan lover
Smug Goblin powers up to Super Sajan!

14-87b18ba0503887f5973316ec2cf70453a7a8e5141e8d53e2a9a54c242aae6ff4.png

Fed-Kun's army
Soniel, dear, please trust me when I say that I want to look at your right in the eyes when I talk to you, but your collar keeps telling me to look downwards. Who am I to say no? The view is magnificent.

from that moment, the legend started... not when he kill bunch of dragons... not when he kill goblin emperor with awesome sword... no... the moment the legend started is when Lucia and Soniel decided to just remove the formal speech and decide to bang MC together... that's the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Just in case you're too dense to know where the bewbs are located, her collar is nice enough to point it out for you...

Users who are viewing this thread