Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Operation Sanitizing

Double-page supporter
Most of my thoughts were covered by Kanol, so the only thought I have left is that the slimes kind of remind me of the early shadows from P3 with those masks.

Double-page supporter
Oh man those last pages im not crying you are crying

Aggregator gang
This manga is one of the most wholesome, sweet, and uplifting things I’ve read in a long time

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol
You spent 5 years with a pile of garbage in your basement? You could have carried a single item of trash to the city dump a day and been done years ago.

Her house is next door to the city dump. The dump shared a wall with her basement, a wall with a large hole in it, which caused garbage from the dump to go into her basement. Carrying stuff to the dump would just result in it going back into her basement.

That said, you'd think she would have tried doing something in less than a year, not 5.

Aggregator gang
That ending! So sweet! ;u; This is one the manga I really look forward to seeing. No weird drama, no unsettling harems, just pure sweet family love (and slimes, soooo many slimes).

@draw2much it's going to be a slime harem.

TrollFace.jpg

Ah, loneliness is an awful part of the human condition. Happy it's no longer a problem for Ryoma-kun.

Double-page supporter
Asagi looks way too young. I expected a middle-aged man with all the "-de gozaru" thrown around in the novel.

@theldras the slimes dont all always divide at the same time, think about it as other slimes wasnt able to eat as much as the other ones.

Yes, finally an otherworlder that isn't Japanese. Blonde hair, probably from Europe or North America. But, he's a weaboo. The glorified Japanese culture yet again.

@dwrb42 & @theldras here's your answer
@dwrb42 question, in chapter 9 there are 730 slimes not 760. In the novel, 730 slimes split after cleaning 1st pit resulting in 1464 slimes. However, author writes there is only 1 slime that splits twice, so the math doesn't match up. The translators said there's no typo, so the author messed up. It should be 2 slimes.

@theldras question, your 1st guess is correct. They indeed split twice, but only a number of them not all. If my math correct, only 523 out of 1464 slimes split twice.

Users who are viewing this thread