Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that fuckin page where the goblins about to be fucked up by the slimes got me real good

that´s totally not how i imagined slimes fighting...lol

and how did they push goblins into the acid pool this way?

@Milanin I cant remember but it could also changed from the novel reboot version. This manga is probably adapted from the reboot novel and not the first one.

Imma have to read it all again lol

Edit: Ive read both. One of the tunnel in the mine lead to a goblin village. Its not in the mine but near it. The higher member split to 2 groups to attack from the tunnel and outside the village. In case of goblins scattered away from the village, Ryouma and the E F G members will subjugate them not too far, like in a small forest outside the mine.

TLDR: THEY KILL GOBLIN OUTSIDE MINE

This is bittersweet for me. They won, and without casualty, which is great! But on the other hand, his nature, his strength and capabilities, is known to a lot of people.

Dex-chan lover
Okay who was the guild scout who said there were only around 500 goblins??
We need to give them a good whack in the head.

MD@Home
@cpapaul gotta get the acids into all the nooks asnd crannies.....

@welcome2atlantis, the scout may have been correct, just that teh entire village may have runm out teh back, but that would bring up the question in why the back wasnt reenforced by any of the adventurer groups

Dex-chan lover
That page where the slimes are about to fuck up that one goblin was hilarious, also the MC with all those different slimes is basically a one man army, I wonder if the adventurers guild or anyone else is going to recognize that, at this point it would be dumb not to.

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

I'm the only one that think it's strange the way the author drew the acid pit? Wouldn't it have been better to make a path in the middle of that pit?

Dex-chan lover
So, went to check on the latest raw (ch 27)
Ch 27 is basically him going through the procedures to buy the land for his laundromat.

Users who are viewing this thread