Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

Double-page supporter
@LayZzz It's too bad there isn't any romance. As for the harem not being there, I usually consider the harem tag to be a tag that just means "comedy with lots of girls and 1 boy" so it doesn't sound like it would work in this type of series from what you listed.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 well romance is very subtle and the author is good for not making the MC have a love-interest at such a young(physical) age. There's one person but you'll eventually learn about it.

The only women he does socialize with just treat him fondly but not at an overly clingy magnitude.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
What's up with all these isekai nowodays having some kind of grandoise after death experience where they talk with god and shit?

What happened to the good old "fish out of water" scenario?

Why no romance? Why???? This guy clearly deserve some, so much suffering....

le3

Dex-chan lover
How to bait a wild shouta.

Bring in cute loli.

Dex-chan lover
its a very cute story, makes you wish happiness for all characters in it ?

This looks surprisingly good. A very cozy atmosphere and good-natured people. I can't wait for the first mean person to show up.

Group Leader
The slimes are so adorable...finally getting the limelight they deserve, where other series featuring slimes don't feature them nearly as much as initially hoped.

@CucarachaEnojada
Apparently many comments were lost during the comment system upgrade.

alu

Double-page supporter
Did the maids come to stay?

Ah, I misunderstood. The maids only stayed with him while the other went to find a slime to contract for the girl (and apply their newfound knowledge of evolution of slimes with a bucket of used water).

Fed-Kun's army
For a moment I thought in order to make a cleaner slime you had to feed them poop or something ?

Users who are viewing this thread