Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

While there's still a lot of isekai tropes, this one feels pretty dang refreshing when compared to the rest of the current isekai manga. Love the MC and his backstory especially with how humble he is. Keep up the great work, just work on the grammar a bit!

Double-page supporter
It's somewhat surprising that he's killing off what seems to be a large number of bandits and now both known times it's seemed to not affect the mc.

Double-page supporter
@ickdrasil It is. Especially since the last chapter makes it seem like poisoning the alcohol was no big deal. Either it was one big group since they talk about the amount of weapon and armor, or multiple bandits over time. Before it showed hand to hand combat, and yet it says that after 3 years that he finally interacted with people.

Now if it was as a result of some sort of sacrifice by Tabuchi, well, ok.

Just a conjecture but maybe because he's been living by his lonesome during that time, he never really treated the new world as something concrete and still associates it like an isekai world with the manga and otaku stuff he was hooked on back in his previous world (making bandits as less human and more like event flags). But now that he was able to associate with the Duke heir apparent's family, he started gaining a bit of humanity and started seeing people less as characters and more as living, breathing individuals.

I relate to Elise the mom character lol Wanna give Ryouma a hug and some encouragements especially when he's like forcing himself to be okay with everything by himself.

Dex-chan lover
nice story, looking forward for more.

but the artist needs to get his dimensions correct. espescially the walking seems like they take huge steps for no apparent reason. xd

I'm really loving this series, the drawing and story-line is good!

Also, slimes! Just like Slime Rancher!!

Contributor
The Words to describe,
This manga series I found,
Is Warm, yet bittersweet.

Contributor
Thanks for the update Whimsubs, i'm a sucker of these isekai stories with OP mc. :D

Users who are viewing this thread