Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

God: I give you ridiculous amounts of skills and powers nobody else has. What will you do with them?
The most boring man in the world: Cleaning sewers is extremely easy with my awesome powers! Not only that, I can even clean other people's gear! I'm going to set up a business and clean everything!

Aggregator gang
This one is basically a "super easy" isekai world. Not only because the MC gets so many cheat skills, but because all the people in that world are so nice to him, he basically becomes the center of that world or at least among the people he met.

Dex-chan lover
The beginning of this held some potential, but failed hard to make good of any of it.
The MC is a boring shota who uses his huge arsenal of cheat powers for small-fry nonsense. The inhabitants of the isekai world are all well-disposed towards him and basically see him as the best thing ever, so there is no challenge there either. The "monsters" so far are all "starting area" kinds of stuff. It's been 27 chapters and the story isn't really going anywhere.

Double-page supporter
I will slap anyone who calls this manga generic.

Ryouma is such a pure and nice guy...

Aggregator gang
this went from adventuring with slimes to laundry with slimes but I still like it tho

Ahh ty for continuing!!!

He’s so cute! Slimes r the bestttttt

<33333 making me all mushy. I love that they help him in everything

This manga is as generic as I remember from the novel. You guys are in for a ride, and it is not a good one.

Generic seems like an odd complaint. While its clearly a genre piece it does enough to distinguish itself from similar genre pieces to make it worth the read so far.

I can see 2 people say generic. But its not, the mc is smart why not monopolize with laundry cleaning house in that world. The only investment was buying land. He just needs 3 more workers who is gonna work as cashier.... Hes gonna be filthy rich in few months.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai is a genre, middle-aged man reincarnated into a child's body with powers is not.

this is generic.

The gimmick is getting old and annoying. If i were to read this for the first time today i probably wouldnt have said this but waiting for releases and seeing the same thing in nearly every chapter is starting to kill me.

Holy shit, those slimes sure are skilled and hard working, he should just open up a sweatshop and be done with it!

Wholesome should be a tag. If You are Looking for action and lore and in dept magic Systems and the usual isekai shenanigns this is definitly not it. This is More of à feel good, cute and simple manga and its a really nice change of pace Especially in the isekai genre. I usually dont like shota MCs , but ryouma is Actually Really endearing.
Art is pretty Good Too.
Being at à 8,5 Rating absolutely is on point imo

Users who are viewing this thread