Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Group Leader
So before I start translating any new series, I read all of the prior chapters in both Japanese and English. I do It so that-
1. I fully know the story and do a good job translating it.
2. I need to create a glossary with all the character names, and unique terminology. (it helps in TLing)
But while doing so for this series I noticed that prior chapters had a lot of inaccuracies...
So it's a question to all the readers, do you think it's worth it to redo all the prior chapters? Is anyone big enough fan of this series to care?
I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion.
Btw this is going to at least be a 2-3 chapters in a month release, so you can look forward to not forgetting what was happening in the story.
Thank you for reading NyanuKafe's work:win:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So before I start translating any new series, I read all of the prior chapters in both Japanese and English. I do It so that-
2. I need to create a glossary with all the character names, and unique terminology. (it helps in TLing)
But while doing so for this series I noticed that prior chapters had a lot of inaccuracies...
So it's a question to all the readers, do you think it's worth it to redo all the prior chapters? Is anyone big enough fan of this series to care?
Btw this is going to at least be a 2-3 chapters in a month release, so you can look forward to not forgetting what was happening in the story.
If the translations are inaccurate, then I say, by all means, go ahead and redo them, please and thank you so very much.

Dex-chan lover

I do like this series, but also I assume that we're probably fairly behind the raws at this point, so I'd rather have new chapters filled out first (unless there was anything extremely story-breaking in the earlier chaps, vs just slight omissions / incorrect vocabulary). If we catch up and you still want to go for it though, I would probably reread the earlier chaps with an updated TL.

Either way though, thanks for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of obnoxious that he has a problem and is IMMEDIATELY given the solution. There's wish-fulfilment, and then there's lazy writing. I think this is leaning more towards the later.

um.. isn't that a male bull? not a cow..

what kind of milk are you getting.........?
The one with the most protein, for the best gains :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I do like this series, but also I assume that we're probably fairly behind the raws at this point, so I'd rather have new chapters filled out first (unless there was anything extremely story-breaking in the earlier chaps, vs just slight omissions / incorrect vocabulary). If we catch up and you still want to go for it though, I would probably reread the earlier chaps with an updated TL.

Either way though, thanks for picking this up!
I believe 12.2 is the latest raw so we're about 10 "chapters" behind.

Dex-chan lover
may i know if it's 2-3 chapter/month, or 0.2-0.3 chapter/month?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. And thank you for taking your time to go back and look at the previous chapters so that you keep names consistent; that is very much appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
i'd be all for it

Double-page supporter
I don't see why not.
Funny thing about that, I've noticed that with some manga I can go months on end without an update and still have a good grasp on what's going on, whereas with others I might need to reread a bunch of chapters to get back on track after only a month or two.
Those chickens were big... almost the same size as cows... the eggs must be big, too.
"You are huge! That means you lay huge eggs!" -Doomguy, presumably

Aggregator gang
Thanks for offering a redo.
But, I'd say; new releases first.

Oh, and please combine into full chapters. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread