Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather old man Odin join up as their new advisor than this dumb bitch.

Author made her too unlikable.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

If even the adjutant must physically correct u, then just how big u F***ed up then...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe because they didn't attack yet? :huh:

Rejoice! I checked the raw, and in the next chapter the story will suddenly jump to the next arc (demons' attack), where MC will get a bunch of new girls. The idiot girl will be gone and not be seen even at chapter 15.
complete gone or she will shows up again after Chapter 15?

Dex-chan lover
You call her dumb, and you might be right, but clearly she would've won there if it wasn't for one crazy powerful hoe. There was a lot to gain from this, and there wasn't much point in waiting - sometimes wars are lost because you haven't been bold enough.
Oh well, since she likes rocks, maybe spending some time in the mines will help cool her head.

Dex-chan lover
complete gone or she will shows up again after Chapter 15?
I don't know. The latest is chapter 16 and I haven't seen it. But her still not appearing in chapter 15 make me hope for her not to be in MC's harem. But I guess author will make her appear again eventually, because her kingdom will get attacked by the demons.

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice if the gods revoked the blessings they gave her as punishment

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting the feeling that "women should not be in power" is starting to become a theme in this manga lmao.

Dex-chan lover
qwhdmmfv87n01.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If your commander doesn't have the ability to look around her on the battlefield, your country is as good as gone. How have the demon army not defeated them already?
Sheer incompetence on both sides, literally.

Dex-chan lover
You call her dumb, and you might be right, but clearly she would've won there if it wasn't for one crazy powerful hoe. There was a lot to gain from this, and there wasn't much point in waiting - sometimes wars are lost because you haven't been bold enough.
Oh well, since she likes rocks, maybe spending some time in the mines will help cool her head.
You're certainly not wrong.
In the context of the manga though she was warned the MC and his stars are too much of an unknown, lack of intel costs wars too.

Users who are viewing this thread