Kamige tte Souiu Koto desu ka - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A serious and noble meeting of the Gods

Dex-chan lover
I made an investigation of this manga, I traced back the sources and they lead to subsidiaries of type moon company, this is just propaganda for FGO!

Dex-chan lover
@Exkalamity was somewhat humorous in its absurdity. Though personally I would probably drop a game that suddenly made something important to its gameplay cash-only (despite for some reason being ok with the grind-option being unfeasable and only there to appease :p). And since this is a gacha-game, I assume lood cosmetics counts as that?

@feha

_Uhh..._ Costumes are almost never "important to gameplay" and your point of view is in shambles without this strawman...

Too tired for constructive criticism.

Dex-chan lover
@feha Their characters were gacha to begin with, it's just they gave out so much apologems there was no reason to whale.

I'm not clear if it's an alt or a skin, though. Seems like an alt, from how they talked?

H E A V E N ' S D O O R

Dex-chan lover
If they were to do it the right way, there should be some skins that don't require real money for the event, like a selection of them that you can possibly get one of randomly through the event, but you can only get one for free. That way you can get the hopes up of the people that see one they want, but then after they end up rolling a different one they'll feel compelled to buy the one they were hoping for in the first place!

Group Leader
Pfft, imagine paying money for skins instead of paying commissions for a hentai doujinshi with that character's skin.

Users who are viewing this thread