Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The story of the increasing amount of Gods even though it's not another world

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
The second panel, page 6: "You and Atar will lose!"
You sure this is correct? The following dialogues make it feel like it should have been "You lost to Atar!"
Loki's lines on that page also feel really awkward.
The anime is really funny, btw.

You sure this is correct? The following dialogues make it feel like it should have been "You lost to Atar!"
I do think that on page 6 it was the two of them will lose to the other archons but I think your bringing up a good argument

Dex-chan lover
Oh I see, my bad. I thought in that panel it was Mitama claiming that she'll beat Atar and Loki and then realizing she lost to Atar so backtracking in the next one. Now that you mention it, it's probably Yukito pointing out that Mitama lost to Atar.

I'm not sure how I'd change Loki's dialogue, to keep the undertone that she's doubting and questioning Yukito's plans.

Yup, episode 4 when Roy is on the tractor and he's like "It's faster than doing this by hand", I get that now XD

Group Leader
I do think that on page 6 it was the two of them will lose to the other archons but I think your bringing up a good argument
The raw says:
お前アータルにも負けただろ
"You even lost to Atar"

The original raws are up on Nyaa. The scans you are using are Chinese scanlations since they are using Chinese (not kanji) terms in several places.

The raw says:
お前アータルにも負けただろ
"You even lost to Atar"

The original raws are up on Nyaa. The scans you are using are Chinese scanlations since they are using Chinese (not kanji) terms in several places.
This one is the only Chinese ch it seems that the cleaner used this Chinese version by accident. plus im bad at my job apparently 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread