Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Secret of Slimes

Dex-chan lover
Sebas has so many brothers from so many manga.. and they all chose to be head butlers.

---

"lure them into it"

>forcefully making innocent slime-san ingest your bodily fluids.

Dex-chan lover
I thought he fed the slimes his nut lmao... what’s there to be embarrassed about with gamer sweat

You gotta give props to the mc for having these discoveries. He dindt use any special powers (since tamer seems to be quite commom and not rare) to figute all this stuff out, it seems his intelligence is quite high and I hope it stays that way

Dex-chan lover
@Winchan - the idea is to find a perverted slime that is interested in dirty water. That way, the slime with the best potential to evolve into cleaner slime is discovered.

...I don't really see why the fuss....? Besides, if it's dirty water, wouldn't anything else work? I mean, sweat is not only water and we recollect dust, pollen and other things from the air 🤔

Banned
... The entire collective minds of humanity couldn't figure out that slimes change based on what they eat?
Really?
Despite it being completely fucking obvious and the first thing anyone with a functional brain would suspect?

I'm amazed the people of the world he got reincarnated into are even more retarded than the people of this world.

Anyway... yeah... I thought he was gonna say he fucked the slime for a moment. Then I realised this is some super innocent manga... and figured he probably just used the slime as a toilet and shat in it...
Nope. Bathwater. Why the fuck did he even make a fuss?

Fed-Kun's army
@SotiCoto
Because the entire humanity on that world think that slime doesnt worth much

It's like asking Aristotle or Da Vinci to analyze the life of cockroach...

Dex-chan lover
I understand the logic of why big slime can't be tamed, but food? Isn't that just natural? Lol

Double-page supporter
if i had a nickel for every isekai series i read where the butler was named Sebas i would be rich.
also he was making it seem like you have to take a sh!t and feed it to the slime but you just have to bathe with it.

@SotiCoto I mean, it makes sense. They are in a world where strong beast can rip you to shreds, so tamers spend more of their time researching stronger beast.

Anyways, if you go back through human history, there is a lot of stuff that seems fucking obvious and easy to understand today that took humans ages to figure out.

Fed-Kun's army
Probably because the author isn't very smart and naturally he can't write a character that's smarter than him so in order for this isekai kid to come off as smart he can only make everyone else stupid.

wow... that's one way to make a smart MC, make everyone else retarded. really? can't figure out that slime evolution shit? what did they research on then? that it can't live without oxygen? lol

Users who are viewing this thread