Granny is a great character, so much emotion and good advice too with the:
"If you come after me, I'll smash your body, your spirit, and your wallets!!"
6y8VG7O.png
vl0sn7.png
If you combine the two...
vl0sn7.png
6y8VG7O.png

It becomes a very interesting scene.

Thanks for the update. Watching season 2 of anime isn't the same. This manga gives depth to the story and i love it.

Dex-chan lover
if you get attacked by groups of 10-20 guys every night you really need to stop being so nice and start either permanently crippling or killing these people because clearly they aren't getting the message and it ain't getting any better...
It's not like they're a threat to him anyways, besides he made money off of them and some of them even got legitimate jobs from it.

Double-page supporter
lmao they gank'd the kid, got beaten, got healed, got blackmailed, and finally turned into a "functioning workforce" what a system they lived in

Double-page supporter
maria, the way you holding the slimes is misleading my brain cells. i need to clear my mind under the waterfall

Dex-chan lover
maria, the way you holding the slimes is misleading my brain cells. i need to clear my mind under the waterfall
That being said, MC knows about slime evolution and foods, and is in town w/ a market, so... where's the various fruit, tea, wine, beer and ... milk slimes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
That being said, MC knows about slime evolution and foods, and is in town w/ a market, so... where's the various fruit, tea, wine, beer and ... milk slimes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i see,,, im happy and confused-horny at the same time. thou shall bless with the first inventor of milk slimes (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)

Users who are viewing this thread