Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Morgan Company

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo but what about....ELITE labourers? i bet those waterproof jumpsuits would be hotselling on swampy areas and such

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo

If you consider it from management perspective.
Buying it would decrease the amount of workers that get sick from getting wet, thus decreasing the amount of workdays they're able to perform , thus decreasing efficiency / output.
If you consider it from worker perspective.
Stay healthier, stay cleaner if it's in dirty areas (swamps and the likes) and stay dry, which is much more pleasant than wet.

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo
If the laborers work for a company or some parts of the state, then those suits may be provided for them if it coincides with their occupation. Hazmat and radiation suits aren’t owned by the individual.

Dex-chan lover
Lots of groups are looking for Jp to Eng TLs lately, did something happen?

Aggregator gang
Probably the only few Isekais i actually love. Please keep translating this. I hope you pick up Salary healer isekai something knight. I can't remember the name lol but a salary man turns to a healer knight. There's 30 chapters stack up and hasn't been translated lol

Double-page supporter
Seriously my favorite heart warming isekai 🥰

I hope you guys will be able to find a translator soon! 😣💕

There's two kinds of isekais I adore

ones that don't give a shit and go all out on the isekai , while being a fun romp(slime)

and heartwarming ones like this one.

Gotta love how those adventures went from "man what an idiot, paying us for common corpses." to "bro we got you!" this Isekai, need more of these, feels good.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. I love how quickly they backpeddled.
While the slimes evolving into specialized forms is a good thing, it also limits their food types, as well.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh....my monthly dose of wholesomeness does my heart good.

The adventurers all love Ryoma and that is so nice. "We'll get you lots of food for your slimes!"

I also like to note that it's been 17 chapters and we haven't really met a single real villain yet-besides arguably Ryoma's father. I am just fine with this.

Users who are viewing this thread