Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Large Scale Monster Subjugation

Power Uploader
Delays in upload here due to post qc fixes of various errors in language (We need a PR btw, recruiting )
Special Thx to Retro, Chernov for pointing many unnoticed errors.

Dex-chan lover
god that kid's ears are so big i'm getting Let's & Go flashbacks

and if you know what that is, welcome to the millenial camp

@Hasya thank you so much for the chapter!!
one comment tho, the info on the chapter says it's Baby One more Time but credit page says Whimsubs (and like Parade already mentioned, page 9 and 10 are the same)
EDIT: already fixed

Dex-chan lover
@AxeBurningfire While true that normal bats are only confused by sonic attacks it is certainly possible he is doing it to a degree that would be dangerous to humans since he is using a barrier to protect them. Without a barrier its possible he would have knocked out everyone involved.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but the fact that he had the frame and face of a gritty American comic book hero and now he is BABY is one of my favorite things.

@AxeBurningfire well, a flashbang can cause inner ear disturbances and tinnitus in humans, so it would definitely fuck up a flying creature pretty bad (assuming they rely on the inner ear for orientation at all) especially if it was dependant on echolocation and that's at 170-180 decibels while god only knows what level Sound Bomb actually is. So, realistically they'd probably be flopping for a while rather than out cold like fish after the rednecks do their dynamite fishing, but it would definitely have an effect.

Dex-chan lover
While reading this chapter, i was reminded of a series I haven't seen in a while that I can't remember the name of.
The main character was given blessings by ALL the gods, making him insanely powerful even at level 1. The highest level a human could get as 5, and most of his wwere 10.
Can anyone remember the title of that?

Users who are viewing this thread